Ever since I started getting into beers, I dreamt of the day that I would actually have enough good beers to cellar (and the patience to let them sit and age). I come from a family that is very into wine, so cellaring isn’t unfamiliar territory. Every holiday or important date, a great wine came out of the cellar. I’m hoping to do the same with beers. These are the brews that are currently aging in the cellar with their approximately dates that I put them down there. If there is a date in parentheses, it’s when the brewer stamped that it was brewed. Have any recommendations for how long I should let the brew age before I bring it back into the light again? Leave a comment!
- Dogfish Head Fort – 6/1/2015
- Kane A Night To End All Dawns (2015) – 12/13/15
- Kane A Night To End All Dawns – Cocoa Variant (2015) – 12/13/15
- Kane A Night To End All Dawns – Coconut Variant (2015) – 12/13/15
- Kane A Night To End All Dawns – Vanilla Variant (2015) – 12/13/15